Overview of University of East London
The University of East London (UEL) dates back to 1898 and was founded in 1992 as a university. Here why is it good to study at university of east London if you are planning to study in UK.
It currently has 13,500 students from 135 countries, and its campuses are located in Docklands and Stratford in East London, near a major financial center. Canary Wharf and the area selected to host the 2012 Olympics. Dockland Campus was the first new University of London campus in 50 years.
UEL ranked 2nd in the UK for the quality of education (Times Higher Education Rankings University Young Rankings), as well as in 200 young universities around the world (Rankings University Young University Rankings Higher Education). In addition, the University has been named the best university in the UK over the last decade (Times Higher Education).
The academic forces include architecture and fine arts, civil engineering, culture and media, education, psychology, and sports science. The university is known for its sports and has had Olympic and Paralympics projects since 2005, including research, student engagement and sports partnerships.
Services for Intercontinental Apprentice
The International Office of the University of East London provides guidance from the initial stages of the application process to arrival in London. Also, there is a free guided program for international students before the start of the study period. Hence, while preparatory courses for some undergraduate programs (as well as pre-session English) are also available.
Ranking of University of East London
- The Times University Guide, 2022 ranked 130th
- The Guardian University ranked 114th in 2022
- 94% of UEL’s research is “internationally recognized” by the 2014 Excellence Research Framework.
Lodging at the University of East London
UEL has secure accommodation, a beach, and on-campus 24-hour security. The UEL student village has about 1,200 rooms. All rooms have deluxe equipment and internet access.
There are several private living rooms nearby. Also, the accommodation service can advise on the distribution of the home and the organization of the homestay.
Since the 2012 Olympic Games, East London has undergone intense renovations and investments. It has many modern shopping malls. Also, cultural facilities are in the center of the capital and is easily connected to the rest of the country.
Fees for University of East London
- Course: MBA/PGDM
- Time Duration: 12 months-2 years
- Education Fees: ₹11.56 L – 16.43 L
- Course: MS
- Time Duration: 12 months-2 years
- Education Fees: ₹13.87 L – 14.97 L
- Course: MIM
- Time Duration: 12 months to 1 year
- Education fee: ₹13.87 L – 14.97 L
- Course: E. / B.Tech
- Time Duration: 3 years to 4 years
- Education fee: ₹12.88 L – 13.26 L1.
- Course: A
- Time Duration: 1 year to 2 year
- Education fee: ₹13.38 L – 14.78 L
- Course: BBA
- Time Duration: 3 years
- Education fee: ₹12.88 L – 13.93 L
- Course: MEM
- Time Duration: 12 months to 2 years
- Education fee: ₹14.54 L
Instead of these courses, there are many other courses with different fees and different time duration. You can check here the University of East London fees and University of East London courses.
- The university is known for its sports and has had Olympic and Paralympics projects since 2005, including research, student engagement, and sports partnerships.
- Also, Since the 2012 Olympic Games, East London has undergone intense renovations and investments. It has many modern shopping malls and cultural facilities in the center of the capital and is easily connected to the rest of the country.
Also Read: Is It Worth Joining IELTS Coaching?